Sunday, July 01, 2007

Did you miss me????

I missed you!
I have had so many new things happen to me since we last spoke. You may ask yourself why no blogging has taken place? Well, to be honest, I was feeling a little exposed after all I had published. I got really carried away with this public forum and the Web 2.0 movement and shared some moments that probably should have remained private. I lost a lot of friends as well as my girlfriend Layla over my "need to share with the people" but I have learned my lesson...I swear. Layla, if you are reading this, I would really like to talk over a couple of bowls of water and liver treats, or hot dog slices - your choice, my treat. Please, I miss you....

ANYWAYS! On to more positive things!

My parents are still living in the same house in Rockville, but now my mom has pretty much given up trying to tell me what rooms I can play in - I play in ALL of them now! I used to sneak in to the guest rooms and act like I was too sleepy to notice I was sleeping in the wrong place. And now that I am asleep - there is really no need to move me, right? Look into my eyes, I am just so sleepy! No moving - too sleepy!!

Well, that pretty much sealed the deal, once I gave my mom "The Look" I could call the guestroom my permanent nap room. Mom pretty much tidies up the room each day so it's ready for my naps. I try not to point out the obvious though for fear she's going to wisen up and start putting up doggie gates. I don't know how to take down doggie gates yet, I don't think you can do it without thumbs?? More research is needed....

The most exciting thing that has happened since I last blogged is that I have become a star. Yeah, I know, it's pretty thrilling and all, but you know - I'm still the same old Chuck as before. I just am a lot better looking now. I think being a celebrity just makes me a lot more handsome. Atleast in the ladies' eyes...not that I've talked to any of them Layla!

I thought I would let you see some of my professional photos, not because I am vain, but just because they really are a work of art. And everyone appreciates art, therefore everyone will appreciate me!! Mom said she was getting a little tired of my bragginess - but even she admitted she had never seen another Lab as handsome as me. So bring on the art!

I was giving a care-free, just being "breezy" vibe in this shot...

This one I was showing my ambition, my desire to take a bite out of life...

And this one, I am most proud of, I was channeling a brooding James Dean-ish look to really show my depth - I think I accomplished what I set out to do...

So now that you know I am famous, don't you find more me handsome? Weird right? It's a natural phenomenon....
Now that I am famous, I've been really "working on my fitness" to quote the lyrical genius, Fergie. I've dragged my mom with me, even though she hates all forms of physical activity. We have been running in the park which is nice for me and my cousin Harry since the park is in his hood.
Speaking of Harry, he got really jealous at all my handsome-ness and tried to stage his own photoshoot with my other cousin Nigel. Let's just say it didn't go so well. They sent me some of the pictures to get my "professional model" opinion and I just didn't have the heart to be honest.

Let me show you what they sent...

I don't think they understood the timer on the camera for this one...

I think this was for an audition for Speedy Gonzalez, not sure though...


I just don't think they captured the look they were going for - I told them they needed to take their famous-ness seriously and get some professional shots taken. They listened to me and are so happy with their results. People everywhere are finding them more handsome by the minute...
Admit it, they are so handsome to you now right! I told you!

So that's it for now gang, I'm still loving life - and living it up as a crazy 4 year old. I have many more lessons in life to learn and I will be sure to share them with you!

I will leave you a picture of my sweetie that I have been pining for - I hope she answers my calls soon - Layla, mi amor, I love you...please come back to me.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuckie...i have to write fast...so they won't figure out that i can type on the computer...come over tonight and I'll show you a really good time. make your mom let you "sleep" over and ... well, you remember last time, right?

Love, You Know Who

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows tinyxp rev08 final sp3 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Christopher Hinn said...

Love those pictures! You look great!

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

valium online valium anti anxiety medication - buy valium online with mastercard

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home