Sunday, July 31, 2005

Grandma's Birthday!



I am so excited! Today is my grandma's birthday which means I will get to play at her house all day with my girl Layla!! We got grandma a grill and a computer this year she was so happy - she kissed everyone - and I got kissed twice! I was hoping for a hamburger - but I'll take what I can get.

Speaking of getting some - Layla and I played outside all day!

We kissed on the deck...



Then we kissed in the yard...



Layla was NOT happy with me after this....she told me I had to go home....



But then I kissed her some more and she started smiling soon...she still loves me:)



Now I'm back to trolling around the house looking for food and fun. I'm going to have to take a nap soon - I get so sleepy during the day and I want to make sure I stay up for all the fun later tonight! Maybe my Mom will let me cuddle up next to her. I just have to find her first....



Verrrry Nice! I'm off for a quick nap - Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home