Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wild and Wonderful Chuck!

I've been a bad, bad boy.....my mom has been working late all this week and I've been acting up everyday! My dad doesn't know what to do!

My mom doesn't know - because I am a very good when she's home. My mom walks me in the morning so I have to be good when I first wake up - she thinks I'm an angel and I'm going to keep it that way!


But as soon as she walks out the door - it's time to play! My dad really likes it when I jump on the bed in the morning. I walk around in circles and sigh and grunt like I'm trying to get comfortable but what I really want is for him to get up and play with ME!



Once I make him get out of bed - I let him know I'm ready to eat!! He never remembers that Mom feeds me and sometimes I get fed twice! But the doctor said I need to lose 8 lbs. so I can only play that game once in awhile - I gotta look good for my girl Layla.

Dad leaves for work and then I have all day to rest up until he comes home - I sleep on the couch while I listen to my classical music - Mom says listening to classical music makes me very smart.


When my dad finally comes home - I am soooo excited! I run around his legs and try to race him up the stairs - then I go and find all my toys and bring them all to him so he can see what I've had to play with all day - it's a desperate plea for more toys - but it never really works. After he rubs my belly - I go sit by my food dish and wait to be FED! Then we go outside for a walk and I chase squirrels and eat sticks and grass - my favorite pastime!

After all of our "bonding" together we sit on the couch and wait for Mom to come home - I sit on Dad and block the TV so he'll pay attention to only me. He tries to work on the computer - but I would rather he play with me - so I get in the way!

Finally, my mom comes home and Dad can finally have some peace! Until tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Oh the chucka! Verrrry nice....

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home