Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Soooo Bored.....

I'm so bored...I'm just laying around waiting to do something...

Should I chew something...should I run around in circles or chase my tail? Scratch frantically at the carpet....stare out the window...try to read or watch TV...


Or maybe I just start barking and scare my mom....she freaks out when I start barking...or maybe I could start licking my butt....that REALLY freaks her out...she always yells "not in the house!"


So many options.....what should I do???



Ehhhhh....I'll just lay back down and take a nap....good night!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHUCKIE: I'm so glad we got to spend the night together when your folks went to vegas. I hope you didn't tell them how we stayed out all night on Saturday night partying! I'll never forget when you flashed that lady walking by...you're such a funny guy!

Love, Layla

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click Here

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Wayne Checkbook Cover

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home